Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Arizona schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Arizona’s large elderly population requires a need for health care facilities, meaning more Medical Billing & Coding professionals are needed to keep up with the high demand. The Tucson, Phoenix, and Mesa metropolitan areas have a number of Medical Billing & Coding positions available for recent graduates. Many hospitals and clinics in Arizona have hired graduates from the schools listed below.
As an Arizona Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $34,720
- Currently employed: 4,870
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Welcome to Carrington College ®. With roots that date back nearly 35 years, Carrington College takes pride in having successfully shaped the careers of thousands of graduates who have entered allied health professions. Carrington College offers specialized certificate and associate degree programs that meet the needs of all students, regardless of educational background, age, skill level, ethnicity, or cultural orientation. Each Carrington certificate or associate degree program combines lecture and laboratory experiences to provide students with the appropriate education to pursue the health care profession of their choice. Our broad-based curricula help students develop effective critical-thinking and communication skills along with the key competencies needed for specialized employment. In addition, a Carrington College education instills students with a philosophy that values not only learning and professionalism, but also contribution and commitment to the community.
- Phoenix Westside
- Medical Billing & Coding
Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resumes updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
- Health Info. Tech AOS Degree
- Health Information Specialist (Billing-Coding)
Students of CollegeAmerica enjoy:
- Monthly starts that allow students to start fast and finish fast
- A new laptop computer to use in school and keep upon graduation
- Financial aid, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Employment assistance for graduates
- Convenient day, evening and online classes
- Personal attention from enrollment to graduation and beyond
- Phoenix, AZ
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Healthcare Informatics (MS)
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!
- Medical Billing and Coding
The Bryman School of Arizona
The Bryman School of Arizona is an accredited educational institution that offers programs for students wishing to undergo focused career training for a specific job. Our mission is simple: to offer a highly-instructional, real-world education that qualifies you for a rewarding, long-term career in health care.
- Bryman Phoenix
- Medical Front Office and Billing - DIP
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Albuquerque, NM
- Health Information Technology
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
Since 1961, the Allen School has trained over 63,000 women and men in the medical field. Will you be next? Unlike other schools, the Allen School specializes in training medical professionals ONLY. That’s why doctor’s line up to hire Allen School graduates. Plus, with Allen School’s unique Fast-Track to Success program, you can learn in as little as 9 months what other schools require 15 months to complete. You qualify for the same job, the same pay and get 6 full months of your life back. Bottom line: you save time and money. Only the Allen School has it.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ.
- Allen School (Online)
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
College of Health Care Professionals
Why Choose CHCP Online?
- Flexible course schedules – complete your work when you choose, wherever you choose
- Financial aid available to those who qualify
- Student Services Advisors provided to all online students
- Instructors hold direct industry experience in their respective fields
- Timely, relevant program curriculums
- 24/7 IT support
- Health Information Technology Management
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Health Information Technology
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
Ashford University Online
Technology changes everything. Now knowledge is everywhere, for everyone, making earning your college degree a real possibility. Experience a new way of learning through the innovative online experience at Ashford University or join us on campus. Earn the Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree you’ve always wanted because achievement belongs to all of us.
- Ashford University Online
- BA/Health Informatics