Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Arizona schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Arizona’s large elderly population requires a need for health care facilities, meaning more Medical Billing & Coding professionals are needed to keep up with the high demand. The Tucson, Phoenix, and Mesa metropolitan areas have a number of Medical Billing & Coding positions available for recent graduates. Many hospitals and clinics in Arizona have hired graduates from the schools listed below.
As an Arizona Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $34,720
- Currently employed: 4,870
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Welcome to Carrington College – The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
With roots that date back more than 45 years, Carrington College has helped to shape the careers of tens of thousands of students as they prepare to enter health care professions. Part of DeVry Education Group, Carrington College operates 18 campuses across 8 Western states through a broad range of programs that lead to certificates of achievement or associate degrees in medical, dental, administrative and veterinary fields.
Carrington College’s career-focused curriculum is designed to prepare students for entry level positions in their fields of study. Along with academic preparation and skills training, Carrington College students gain core institutional student learning outcomes in critical thinking, information management, and technical literacy. But it doesn’t end there. Personal and professional development, communication skills, respect, and responsibility are also emphasized throughout their education at Carrington College.
Students, faculty, and administrative staff at Carrington College are encouraged to pursue and achieve their highest potential. We strive for excellence and quality in everything we do and instill in our students the same aspirations. In doing so, we’re confident that our graduates will be prepared to begin working in the health care field and ready to meet the needs of patients.
- Medical Billing and Coding
Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resumes updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
- Health Info. Tech AOS Degree
- Health Information Specialist (Billing-Coding)
Thinking about a career change? UEI College is here to help! At UEI we offer training in a variety of programs including Medical Assistant Technician, Business Office Administration, Health Services Administration, Information Technology, Nursing, Cosmetology, HVAC, Medical Front Office and Billing, and more. Many of our programs can be completed in as little as 8-9 months!*
Our students receive hands-on training and participate in externships depending on their program of study. Our caring faculty and staff is dedicated to helping each student succeed. Need help finding a job? UEI’s career services department is dedicated to helping our students take the next step. During school and even after graduation, we offer interview preparation and resume building help.
If you’re looking for a school that is ready to offer you the tools you need to prepare for a brighter future, join the UEI family today and discover your potential!
If you don’t have your High School Diploma, ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you’ll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!**
Our schools are accredited and ready to get you started on your path to success!
**Not all programs are eligible.
Not all programs available at all locations.
*Timing varies by program. UEI – Houston and Phoenix are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting
Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Medical Front Office and Billing - DIP
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health and Human Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Medical Office and Billing Specialist
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Health Information Technology
Allied Professional Healthcare School
Are you looking to enhance your skills or begin a challenging new career? Allied Professional Healthcare School can help by providing a high quality education to help you achieve your goals.
Our online learning environment caters to the unique needs of busy adults seeking to develop necessary skills to begin a new career or change career paths. That’s why Allied Professional Healthcare School has more than 1 million enrollments since 1992. Benefits like live education and tech support, interest-free pay plans and 24/7 course access ensure our students maintain a comfortable balance between their training goals and daily life.
We’re proud to offer you the complete educational experience from start to finish, including:
- Up-To-Date Learning Methods. All course materials are kept current, updated regularly and specifically designed for the online learning experience.
- Live Support. Even when you study at home, you’re never alone. Our fully-staffed Educational Support and Student Services Departments are here to answer any questions you have.
- Career Search Preparation. Receive valuable feedback and tips on resumes, cover letters networking, interviewing and more.
- Peace of Mind. With our comprehensive course materials, staff support, and on-the-job training opportunities, you can have the confidence you need to be able to perform your job responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
How Allied Professional Healthcare School Students Benefit:
- Convenient Online Classes-Start Training on Your Schedule!
- High Quality Education that’s 100% Online
- No Class Waitlist
- National Accreditation
Education that Meets Your Unique Needs:
- Prepare for a new career path and brighter future
- Enhance skills and reinforce your current career
- Military-friendly education (Tuition Assistance and MyCAA accepted)
At Allied Professional Healthcare School, we strive to:
- Deliver quality career training that fits your schedule
- Provide the live support you need to successfully complete your training and launch a career you’ll love
- Prepare you for success in the real world
- Medical Coding