Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Arizona schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Arizona’s large elderly population requires a need for health care facilities, meaning more Medical Billing & Coding professionals are needed to keep up with the high demand. The Tucson, Phoenix, and Mesa metropolitan areas have a number of Medical Billing & Coding positions available for recent graduates. Many hospitals and clinics in Arizona have hired graduates from the schools listed below.
As an Arizona Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $34,720
- Currently employed: 4,870
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resumes updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
Students of CollegeAmerica enjoy:
- Monthly starts that allow students to start fast and finish fast
- A new laptop computer to use in school and keep upon graduation
- Financial aid, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Employment assistance for graduates
- Convenient day, evening and online classes
- Personal attention from enrollment to graduation and beyond