Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Arizona schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Arizona’s large elderly population requires a need for health care facilities, meaning more Medical Billing & Coding professionals are needed to keep up with the high demand. The Tucson, Phoenix, and Mesa metropolitan areas have a number of Medical Billing & Coding positions available for recent graduates. Many hospitals and clinics in Arizona have hired graduates from the schools listed below.
As an Arizona Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $34,720
- Currently employed: 4,870
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arizona Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.