Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Connecticut schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The Bridgeport, Hartford, and New Haven areas have many employment opportunities for Medical Billers & Coders. Connecticut hospitals and clinics are in need of Medical Billing & Coding professionals, many of whom are graduates of the programs listed below.
As a Connecticut Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $38,450
- Currently employed: 1,460
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Lincoln College of New England
At Lincoln College of New England (LCNE), we offer everything you’ll find at traditional 4-year colleges: quality academics, a wide range of career-focused programs to choose from and a highly knowledgeable faculty. We pride ourselves on what sets us apart from traditional schools: a personal approach with strong emphasis on your individual success as a student.
Our personalized approach to academics has been LCNE’s trademark for success. We maintain a limited class size and employ dedicated college instructors to make this student-centric approach possible. This personalized academic route is what truly defines LCNE and sets us apart from other colleges. It gives our graduates the competitive advantage they need to set out into the workforce.
Lincoln College of New England offers students degree programs in the fields of Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and much more. All of our Bachelor’s Degrees, Associate Degrees, and Certificate programs offer in-depth curricula to help you excel in the career of your choice. Students can also take advantage of flexible class schedules and available on-campus housing. Whichever program you choose, count on success in your future career with the skills, confidence and credentials you’ll gain at Lincoln College of New England!
- Health Information Technology
- Health Information Coding
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate