Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Kansas schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Kansas has a growing need for medical professionals, including Medical Billers & Coders, especially in the Wichita, Topeka, Overland Park, and Kansas City areas. Having to over 50 hospitals within the state’s borders, medical professionals seeking work can find positions close to home. Hospitals and clinics across Kansas are hiring Medical Billing & Coding professionals that have been trained through an institution of higher learning, like the ones listed below.
As a Kansas Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $31,790
- Currently employed: 2,370
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now