Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Minnesota schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Home to the Mayo Clinic, Minnesota has become a hub of the medical community, attracting visitors and experts from around the globe. The Rochester, Twin Cities, and Duluth areas are always in need of Medical Billing & Coding professionals. Graduates from the Medical Billing & Coding programs of the schools listed below are often hired to work in the state’s many hospitals and clinics.
As a Minnesota Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $38,390
- Currently employed: 3,860
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.