Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Nevada schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Las Vegas and Reno offer the majority of Medical Billing & Coding positions in Nevada; however, many other hospitals and clinics throughout the state are also hiring. Renown Regional Medical Center and Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center are two of the state’s largest employers, accounting for more than 1,000 of Nevada’s hospital beds. The state also has a number of schools that provide Medical Billing & Coding training that can increase the chances of obtaining a position in a medical care facility.
As a Nevada Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $36,880
- Currently employed: 1,340
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.