Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Washington schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, and Vancouver areas offer the most opportunities for Medical Billing & Coding professionals to find positions in hospitals and clinics. Many current Medical Billers & Coders graduated from one of the colleges below, and some were placed in their current positions through their schools’ career services department.
As a Washington Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $37,630
- Currently employed: 4,920
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now