Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of California schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The areas in Califronia with a large number of Medical Billing & Coding professionals include Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego. As the nation’s largest state, California boasts many health care facilities and colleges that train medical professionals.
Many Medical Billing professionals work from home. Make sure you find the best training program possible to take advantage of this unique career path.
As a California Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for medical billing & coding graduates in California:
- Average annual salary: $39,520
- Currently employed: 17,340
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
California Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Unfortunately there are no schools currently enrolling in this area.
Please check again later, or click here to broaden your search.