Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Colorado schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The greatest employment opportunities are located in the Denver, Colorado Springs, and Aurora metropolitan areas. Health care facilities hiring Medical Billing & Coding professionals often look for graduates of the programs listed below. These schools are located throughout the state, and many programs can be completed in under one year.
As a Colorado Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for medical billing & coding graduates in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $38,530
- Currently employed: 2,780
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Unfortunately there are no schools currently enrolling in this area.
Please check again later, or click here to broaden your search.