Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Indiana schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Evansville metropolitan areas have many schools and hospitals that train and employ Medical Billers & Coders. Many of the hospitals and clinics that hire Medical Billers & Coders in Indiana look for graduates of the schools listed below.
As a Indiana Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $31,630
- Currently employed: 4,280
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now