Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Minnesota schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Home to the Mayo Clinic, Minnesota has become a hub of the medical community, attracting visitors and experts from around the globe. The Rochester, Twin Cities, and Duluth areas are always in need of Medical Billing & Coding professionals. Graduates from the Medical Billing & Coding programs of the schools listed below are often hired to work in the state’s many hospitals and clinics.
As a Minnesota Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $38,390
- Currently employed: 3,860
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now
Unfortunately there are no schools currently enrolling in this area.
Please check again later, or click here to broaden your search.