Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Wyoming schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The cities with the most positions available for Medical Billing & Coding professionals in Wyoming include Cheyenne, Casper, Gillette, and Laramie. Platt County Memorial Hospital is one of the largest employers in the state, but there are many other facilities spread throughout the rural areas of Wyoming. Most hospitals and clinics in these areas require an advanced degree from a reputable college or university. The schooling you will need to become a Medical Billing & Coding professional can be found on the list below.
As a Wyoming Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $34,450
- Currently employed: 260
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now