Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of Delaware schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. Dover, Lewes, and Newark boast the greatest demand for Medical Billers & Coders in Delaware, but there is a steady growth in demand across the state. Hospitals and clinics are often requiring that new hires have specialized training in Medical Billing & Coding, which can be attained at one of the many schools listed below.
As a Delaware Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $33,330
- Currently employed: 430
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now