Choose your Medical Billing & Coding program from the list of North Dakota schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable Medical Billing degrees. The cities with the most positions available for Medical Billing & Coding professionals in North Dakota include Bismarck, Minot, and Fargo. Most hospitals and clinics in these areas require an advanced degree from a reputable school. Trinity Hospital and Altru Health System are not only two of the largest hospitals in the state, they are also two of the largest employers of any industry in North Dakota. The education you will need to become a Medical Billing & Coding professional can be found on the list below.
As a North Dakota Medical Billing & Coding professional, you will:
- Document patient symptom and treatment information
- Code information according to universal medical coding systems
- Communicate treatment and billing information with insurance carriers
- Manage reimbursement for hospitals and physician practices
Some career figures for Medical Billers in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $30,730
- Currently employed: 570
- Employment outlook: 20% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Medical Billing & Coding Schools Enrolling Now